Philips 929000659303 Xitanium 12W 0.3-1A 16V I 230V
The Xitanium electronic LED drivers are specially designed to operate LED solutions for general lighting applications. This Xitanium LED driver is 12W 2.5-16V fixed-output.
Adjustable output current (300 to 1000mA) enable operation of many LEDs (high light output) and flexibility in LED fixture design The output current can be set by placing a resistor on your LED PCB (Level 2 board) The housing design incorporates three different mounting options: independent, screw and click mounting.
- Number of Products on MCB (16A Type B) (Max) 28
Operating and Electrical
- Input Frequency 50 to 60 Hz
- 12V Output No
- Output Current Ripple (Nom) 20 %
- Output Current (Nom) 300-1000 mA
- Output Current Tolerance (Max) 5 %
- Output Current Tolerance (Min) -5 %
- Input Voltage (AC) 220-240 V
- Earth Leakage Current (Max) 0.7 mA
- Power Factor (Nom) 0.9
- Input Voltage (DC) 186-250 V
- Dimensions A1=150mm B1=46mm C1=32mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.